The Recruitment board has published the UP TGT PGT Notification 2020 for 15,508 opening for Trained Graduation Teacher and Post Graduation Teacher Posts. This is the latest announcement by the officials. Candidates who are looking for the UP TCT PGT Vacancy 2020 can refer the official website to download the official notification. The applicants, who are interested to apply for the vacancies, please make sure to go through the official Notification. The candidates can send in the application form from the 29th October 2020 to 27th November 2020. From this article you can the complete information about the UP Teacher Recruitment 2020 along with the application links. Job aspirants who are looking forward to get govt job in the teaching field, this is a good opportunity. Since the selection process is the most important step in submitting the application form, so candidates are requested to carefully go through the notification and submit the accurate details. Interested candidates can utilize this wonderful opportunity by submitting the UP TGT PGT Application Form 2020 before the due date.
Details of UP Teacher Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB)|
|Name of the Post||Trained Graduation Teacher, Post Graduation Teacher(TGT, PGT)|
|Number of Vacancies||15,508 Posts|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th October 2020|
|Last Date To Apply(Part||27th November 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||27th November 2020|
|Last Date for Submitting the Form||30th November 2020|
The following educational qualification details are required to apply for this UP Teacher Recruitment 2020.
|TGT||Candidates should have a Graduation Degree in a relevant subject and B.Ed/ BTC in the recognized University or organization.|
|PGT||Candidates should have a Graduation Degree in a relevant subject and Post Graduation in the recognized University or organization.|
The age limit of the candidate should not be less than 21 years as per the UP TGT PGT Notification 2020.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|EWS (For PGT) Candidates:||Rs. 650/-|
|EWS (For TGT) Candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|SC Candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|ST Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
The selection process will be based on the performance in the Written Examination.
|TGT||Rs. 44,900/- – 1,42,400/- in pay level 8 with grade pay of RS. 4,600/-|
|PGT||Rs. 47,600/- – 1,51,100/- in pay level 8 with grade pay of RS. 4,800/-|
A total of 15,508 UP TGT PGT Vacancy 2020 has released by the higher officials for this UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020. Following are the subject wise vacancy details as per the official notification.
TGT Vacancy Details
|Name of the Subject||Male||Female|
PGT Vacancy Details
|Name of the Subject||Male||Female|
How to Apply For this UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official site of www.upsessb.org.
- Once the home page displays on the monitor screen.
- In that, you can find the PGT and TGT notifications.
- Select on that link.
- After that read all eligibility over there carefully.
- If you are eligible, then come back to the home page.
- Next Select on the Click Here to Apply Option.
- Next select on the Click Here to Apply online for TGT 2020 Examination and PGT Examination 2020.
- Choose the Required Post.
- Select on the Apply option.
- After that choose the suitable subject and hit on the Registration option.
- The application form opens on the screen.
- In that click on the, I Accept option.
- Now the respective subject of the application form displays on the screen.
- Thereafter provide all required details of the candidates as it requires.
- Submit the details.