Tata Memorial Healthcare facility Recruitment 2015-- Apply Online for 52 Training & Non Training Posts:
Tata Memorial Medical facility (TMC), has provided alert for the recruitment of 52 Training & Non Teaching Team vacancies on contract basis. Eligible prospects may use online on or prior to 20-02-2015 & send their paper copy of application on or just before 27-02-2015. Various other details like age restriction, academic qualification, choice process & how you can use are given below ...
Tata Memorial Healthcare facility Vacancy Information:
Total No. of Blog posts: 52
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor 'G'/ Associate Lecturer 'F'/ Assistant Lecturer 'E'-- Gastroenterology: 01 Blog post
2. Aide Professor & Cosmetic surgeon 'E' (Gastrointestinal): 01 Article
3. Aide Professor 'E', Radio-diagnosis: 01 Article
4. Aide Instructor 'E', General Medication: 01 Post
5. Assistant Professor 'E', Pathology [ACTREC]: 01 Post
6. Scientific Policeman 'E' (Cancer Cytogenetic): 01 Post
7. Scientific Policeman 'D' (Speech Therapy): 01 Post
8. Scientific Policeman 'SB' (Biochemistry): 01 Blog post
9. Officer-In-Charge (Dispensary): 01 Blog post
10. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Article
11. Junior Designer (Electronics): 01 Post
12. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
13. Assistant Dietician: 01 Blog post
14. Scientific Aide 'B' (Haematopathology): 01 Article
15. Scientific Assistant 'B' (Hormone balance): 02 Posts
16. Scientific Assistant 'B' (Cyto-Pathology): 01 Blog post
17. Scientific Assistant 'B' (Radio-Diagnosis): 04 Posts
18. Scientific Aide 'B' (Radiation Oncology): 03 Posts
19. Scientific Assistant 'B' (Pathology): 01 Blog post
20. Scientific Assistant 'B' (Medical Records): 01 Article
21. Pharmacist 'B': 01 Blog post
22. Specialist 'C' (Dental Technician): 01 Post
23. Specialist 'C' (ICU): 02 Posts
24. Clerk: 04 Blog posts
25. Specialist 'A' (Cooling): 02 Blog posts
26. Specialist 'A' (Plumbing): 01 Blog post
27. Lower Division Clerk: 15 Articles
Prospects age must be 50 years for S.No-1, 45 years for 2 to 8, 35 years for S.No-9, 30 years for S.No-10 to 27, 25, 26, 27 years for S.No-24 & 27 as on 20-02-2015. Age leisures are applicable as per guidelines.
Candidates should have D.M or equal Blog post Graduate Degree acknowledged by Medical Council of India for S.No-1, M.CH in Surgical Oncology or comparable Degree recognized by Medical Council of India for S.No-2, M.D or comparable Blog post Graduate Degree in Radiology for S.No-3, M.D. (General Medicine) or comparable Blog post Academic degree acknowledged by MCI for S.No-4 to find out more refer alert.
Candidates are chosen based upon their performance in job interview.
Candidates need to need to pay Need Draft of Rs.500/- for General, OBC (Rs.125/- for SC/ ST candidates) for S.No-1 to 9, Demand Draft of Rs.300/- for General, OBC (Rs.75/- for SC/ ST candidates) for S.No-10 to 27 drawn in favor of Tata Remembrance Centre, Parel, Mumbai-- 400012 by Article. No cost for female candidates.
The best ways to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online via the internet site https://tmc.gov.in on or before 20-02-2015 & & send their printout copies of applications cent ticket size photograph, testified duplicates of all certificates relating to date of birth, educational certification, encounter certificates, caste certification (in the Federal government of India style), literally handicapped certificate to the H.R.D. Policeman, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai-- 400 012. on or before 27-02-2015.
Guidelines to Apply Online:
1. Candidates need to have valid e-mail ID, password
2. Browse through to the website https://tmc.gov.in
3. Select Job Vacancies.
4. Select ideal position.
5. Click on Visit here for compulsory Online
6. Check out Directions care fully prior to appling online.
7. Fill all the necessary specifics of application.
8. Click send button.
9. Take print out & send out paper copy of application.
Last Day to Apply Online: 20-02-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 27-02-2015.
For more details like pay scale, credentials & other information select the link provided listed below ...
Click on this link for Employment Advt
Click on this link to Use Online