RPSC Syllabus 2020 released check out the syllabus of English, Music, and other subject’s Syllabus 2020 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in RPSC Various Subjects Syllabus 2020- Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the latest syllabus for the various upcoming exams and candidates can download them in PDF format. RPSC Syllabus 2020 can be viewed and downloaded through our page. Candidates are requested to go through the entire article for more insights on RPSC Syllabus, 2020.
RPSC Syllabus for Various Subject released
For information regarding the exam, exam patterns, aspirants can look in the provided link at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can download the syllabus by opening the following link.
Check and Download RPSC Syllabus 2020
Subject wise links of RPSC Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Subjects||Links for the Subjects|
|Paper 1 (General Awareness and General Studies)||Click Here|
|Drawing and Painting||Click Here|
|Home Science||Click Here|
|Political Science||Click Here|
Get Instant Sarkari Result Updates – Download Android App – Its 100% Free Download
View All Exam Specific Mock Test
RPSC Syllabus 2020 released check out the syllabus of Home Guard Syllabus 2020 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Evaluation Officer Syllabus 2020- Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the latest syllabus for the Evaluation officer exams and candidates can download them in PDF format here. RPSC EO Syllabus 2020 can be viewed and downloaded through our page. Follow the provided link below
Check and Download RPSC Home Guard Syllabus 2020
Physical Standard Test Pattern
|Category||General Area (Non-TSP)||Saharia Tribes of Baran District|
|Height||168 cms||152 cms||160 cms||145 cms|
|Chest||81-86 cms||N/A||74-79 cms||N/A|
|Weight||N/A||47.5 KG||N/A||43 KG|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|For MALE Candidates (1 KM)|
|03 Minutes 40 Seconds||15 Marks|
|03 Minutes 20 Seconds||23 Marks|
|03 Minutes 10 Seconds||30 Marks|
|For FEMALE Candidates (800 Meters)|
|04 Minutes 40 Seconds||15 Marks|
|03 Minutes 40 Seconds||23 Marks|
|03 Minutes 15 Seconds||30 Marks|
Raj Home Guard Special Ability Marks Details
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate – 4 Marks NCC ‘B’ Certificate – 6 Marks NCC ‘C’ Certificate – 8 Marks||08 Marks|
|RS-CIT/ NIELIT/ DOEACC Society/ NCVT Computer Knowledge Certificate||03 Marks|
|Electrician / Fitter / Plumber / Welding / Motor Vehicle Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic / Painter / Fire Technology & Industrial Safety / Fire Man ITI Diploma Certificate||02 Marks|
|National Level Sports Certificate- 04 Marks State Level Sports Certificate- 02 Marks||04 Marks|
|?????? ?????? ???? ?????????? ????????? – 05 Marks ????? ????????? – 03 Marks ?????? ????? ???????? – 02 Marks||05 Marks|
|HMV Driving Licence – 03 ??? LMV Driving Licence – 02 ???||arks|
Home Guard Rajasthan Final Merit List Marks
Candidates should secure30 marks in Physical Efficiency Test and 20 marks in Special Ability Marks.
RPSC Evaluation Officer Syllabus 2020 released check out the syllabus @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Evaluation Officer Syllabus 2020- Candidates can download the latest syllabus for the Evaluation officer exam in PDF format here. On the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in candidates can find the latest syllabus for Deputy Commandant Exam too. The RPSC Deputy Commandant Exam, 2020 will have 180 MCQs totally. Each MCQ will contain one mark each. Incorrect answers will have negative markings. It is going to be a three hours’ exam.
Check and Download RPSC Deputy Commandant Syllabus 2020
RPSC Food Safety Officer Screening Test Syllabus 2019:
Candidates can find the syllabus for RPSC Food Safety Officer exam 2019 here. Please go through the following table for more information.
What are the Important Details on the RPSC Food Safety Screening test 2019?
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Food Safety Officer|
|Number of Posts||98 Posts|
|Closing Date to Apply||8th September 2019|
|Syllabus Release Date||14th August 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Notification||RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019|
What is the RPSC Food Safety Screening test 2019 Question Paper pattern?
- The RPSC Food Safety Screening test 2019 had 150 questions and each question carried one mark each.
Here is the question paper pattern for the above mentioned exam.
|Section||No of Questions||Marks Allotted||Duration|
|Objective Type||150||150||3 Hours|
Question paper pattern of RPSC Food Safety is available atrpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
What is the exact Syllabus for RPSC Food Safety Officer Screening Test 2019?
Syllabus of RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam.
- Chemical bonds and forces.
- concept of pH and buffer, thermochemistry, chemical equilibrium, chemical kinetics.
- Aliphatic and Aromatic hydrocarbons- the concept of aromaticity, methods of preparation and chemical properties of alcohols, phenols, aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, nitro compounds, and amines.
- Different methods of purification, qualitative, and quantitative analysis. Solutions- concentration terms, liquid- properties, surface tension, viscosity, and its applications.
- Surface chemistry-adsorption, homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis, colloids and suspension.
- Types of microorganism associated with food, their morphology and structure.
- Factors affecting their growth, microbiological standards, sources of microorganism in food.
- Some important food spoilage microorganisms, fermentation- definition, and types.
- Microorganisms used in food fermentation, dairy fermentation, fermented foods- types, methods of manufacture for vinegar, sauerkraut, soya sauce, beer, wine, and traditional Indian foods.
- Biomolecules – carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, and nucleic acids, their classification, structure, biosynthesis, metabolism, and calorific value.
- Enzymes- classification, kinetics, factors controlling enzyme activities, enzymes used during food processing, modification of food by endogenous enzymes.
- Vitamins and their types.
- Minerals- important minerals and their functions in the human body. Plant alkaloids and their uses.
- Animal and plant toxins, Toxic substances and their metabolism- pesticides, metals, food additives, etc.
- Classification- a five-kingdom system up to phylum, plants, and animal products used as food by a human. Culture of animals used as food. Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic cells.
- Types of cells, animal tissues, and organs.
- Human physiology- Nutrition and Digestion.
- Respiration- respiratory pigment, transport, and gaseous exchange. Excretion- structure of kidney and urine formation. Circulatory system- Heart, Blood vascular system, blood, and its components.
- Nervous system- conduction of impulses. muscular system- types of muscles and muscle contraction.
- Reproductive system. Endocrine system- hormones and their role. Immune system- types of immunity, antigen-antibody reaction. Diseases- deficiency diseases, infectious diseases and diseases caused by animals (protozoans, helminths, arthropodans.
- Genetically modified plants and animals, plant and animal tissue culture and its application
- Importance of GM-crops and their products, environmental biotechnology- pollutants, Bio magnification and microbial bioremediation
- Statistical analysis- mean, median, mode, standard deviation, regression and correlations-relation, T-test, variance, chi-square test
- Salient features of agriculture with special reference to Rajasthan
- Soil Fertility and Management of Problematic Soils in Rajasthan
- Introduction to Dryland Farming and Agro-forestry
- Introductory knowledge about Production Techniques of important field crops (Wheat, Mustard, Groundnut, Pulses, Bajra, Maize). Horticultural crops (Citrus, Mango, Guava, Ber, Onion, Tomato, Cucurbits, Chilli, Rose, etc.) Spices and Medicinal crops (Cumin, Fenugreek, Fennel, Coriander, Isabgol, Aloe vera, etc.)
- Important diseases and Pests of major Crops and their Management. Importance of agriculture marketing. General awareness about Seed science and Crop Physiology
- Importance of Livestock in Economy of Rajasthan. Fundamentals of Livestock and Poultry Production
- Artificial insemination and Pregnant animal management
- Laboratory diagnostics, Important diseases of livestock and their management
- Present status of Milk and Milk Products. Milk production and quality of milk. Milk processing and packaging. Dairy equipment and utilities. Introduction to livestock products
- Present status of Food Technology in India and Rajasthan
- General methods of food preservation and food processing. Importance of Postharvest technology of fruits and vegetables
- Technology for processed products like Squash, Jelly, Sauce, Pickles, etc. Postharvest Physiology and handling of fruits and vegetables
- Types and functions of Packaging materials used in fresh and processed food. Food laws – brief review of regulatory status in India (FPO, Prevention of Food adulteration Act, Food Safety and Standard Act, Testing Food for its Safety, AGMARK). Hygiene and Sanitation (HACCP, Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, etc.)
- Pre & Early history of Rajasthan. Age of Rajput: Major dynasties of Rajasthan and the achievements of prominent rulers
- Emergence of Modern Rajasthan: factors of Socio-Political awakening of 19th century; Peasants and tribal movements of the 20th century; Political struggle of the 20th century and the integration of Rajasthan
- Visual Art of Rajasthan – Architecture of forts and temples of Rajasthan; Sculpture traditions of Rajasthan and various schools of painting of Rajasthan
- Performing Art of Rajasthan – Folk music and musical instruments of Rajasthan; folk dance and folk drama of Rajasthan
- Various religious cults, saints and folk deities of Rajasthan
- Various dialects and its distribution in Rajasthan; literature of Rajasthani language
- Broad physical features- Mountains, Plateaus, Plains & Desert
- Major rivers and lakes; Climate and Agro-climatic regions; Major soil types and distribution
- Major forest types and distribution; Demographic characteristics, Desertification, Droughts & Floods, Deforestation, Environmental Pollution, and Ecological Concerns
- Major Minerals-Metallic & Non- Metallic
- Power Resources- Renewable and Non-Renewable
- Major agro-based industries-Textile, Sugar, Paper & Vegetable oil
- Poverty and Unemployment; Agro-food parks
- Important Persons, Places and Current events of the State
- National and International events of importance
- National and International Organisations- (BIS, ICMR, ICAR, Council for Social Welfare, APEDA, Export inspection Council, FAO, WHO, ISO, WTO)
RPSC Syllabus 2020- FAQ
1. Does RPSC Syllabus available with Exam Pattern?
Yes. RPSC provides Syllabus along with the test pattern.
2. Is there any negative marking in RPSC Exam?
Yes/ No, there is Yes/no negative marking in RPSC Exam.
3. What is available in the RPSC Syllabus?
RPSC Syllabus will consist of Topics, Exam Pattern only. The questions format in which the questions are framed for the exam.