Reserve Bank of India, Recruitment, Medical Consultant, www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2016
The recruitment advertisement as RBI Recruitment 2016 has been announced by the Reserve Bank of India to select talented candidates for filling up Medical Consultant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment through a proper mode on or before the last date.; The recruitment details will be available from the official website www.rbi.org.in.
Name of Post:
- The candidate must have MBBS degree of any recognized University by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine and also post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply with minimum 02 years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
- More preference to the candidates who have their private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3 to 5 Km from the dispensaries at respective Office Premises/Officers’ Quarters.
The candidates who are selected will get an impressive salary of Rs. 750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and Rs. 950/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service. A sum of 1000/- will be treated as conveyance expense, and also Rs. 1,000/- per month of mobile charges provided.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in their Interview.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2016?
- The candidates should visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India www.rbi.org.in.
- Read the official notification.
- Download the application form format.
- Write an application form and fill it with complete details.
- Attach photocopies of required documents/ testimonials in support of qualification, age, etc.
- Enclosed it in an envelope and send it to the given address.
To Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department,
Recruitment Section, Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
Kanpur – 208 001
- End Date for Receipt of Application: 18th January 2016