Punjab Revenue Patwari, Download Hall Ticket, Notifications, for Revenue Patwari post Advertisement No. L-2/5-131/254
Punjab Revenue Patwari Admit Card 2015
For the recruitment of 1227 vacant post of Revenue Patwari, the Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management of Punjab recently announced a recruitment notification. A huge number of candidates were applied for Revenue Patwari post-Advertisement No. L-2/5-131/254 to attend the exam. The authority will issue the admit card soon for the candidates who are ready to attend the exam. The applicants can download the hall ticket from the official website www.punjabrevenue.nic.in.
The State of Punjab has been divided into five: Jalandhar, Patiala, Roopnagar, Ferozepur and Faridkot, for carrying on the work of Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management. It is by the Financial Commissioner Revenue, who is the Secretary to Govt.
- Department: Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management, Punjab
- Post: Revenue Patwari
- Number of posts: 1227
- Admit card status: Available soon
- Exam date: updated soon
- Exam type: Multiple choice
- Total questions: 100
- Time Duration: 1 hour
Syllabus: General knowledge, mental ability, arithmetic skills, menstruation, accounts, English, Punjabi, Information technology, agriculture.
- General knowledge – Current events, history of India, geography, Indian Constitution, science and technology, culture and heritage of India, Social events
- Mental Ability – Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, analogies, similarity and differences, discrimination, visual memory, coding and decoding
- Arithmetic skills – Menstruation, profit and loss, percentages, time and work, boats and streams, ratio and proportions, numerical ability, data interpretation
- English – reading comprehensions, close passages, jumbled sentences, synonyms, error correction, fill in blanks, verbal ability, antonyms, and grammar
- Information Technology – Basics of computer, MS Word, MS Excel, power point, operating systems, internet basics, usage of internet
- Agriculture – Agriculture industry sector, agriculture education, agriculture management, farming, conservation, agro-business
Result publication date: It will be published by the authority after the exam.
Selection Process: Based on the performance in the written test, the candidates will be called for the interview. Then only the final selection list will be published.