The Oil and Natural Gas Corporations Limited had recently invited online applications in order to recruit apprentices. The candidates are eagerly awaiting for their examination results to find the merit in order to know if they’re selected and the further selection process information. All of this is provided in links below. Scroll down to know more.
ONGC Apprentices Recruitment:-
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), is India’s Flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise. They have recently invited online applications for the following trades, meeting the qualifications mentioned below for engagement as Apprentices as under Apprentices Act 1961 in the trade/disciplines. Applications were accepted from 29.07.2020 to 17.08.2020.
ONGC ApprenticesSelection Process :-
It is based on the marks obtained in the stated qualification and merit drawn thereon that the selections for engagement of apprentices will be made. Incase of same scores, age will be considered, giving priority to higher age. Selection will purely be done on the basis of merit and not a further examination to appoint the apprentices. Check the merit list given in the link below.
ONGC Apprentices Result :-
In the 4182 vacancies, ONGC will recruit the apprentices on the basis of merit. Minimum mark to be achieved is 45 % for General and OBC candidates, while it is 40% for SC/ST/PWD candidate against reserved positions.
ONGC Apprentices Merit List 2020 – Will Be Available On 03 September 2020
How To Check ONGC ApprenticesMerit List :-
- Visit the official website
- Find link “ONGC Apprentices Trade Wise Merit Lists 2020”
- Click the link
- Download your ONGC Apprentices Merit List 2020.
Joining And Verification of Documents:
- Original documents will be verified before date of joining. Once candidate is selected, a registration form will be generated. Do take a printout of the same before you come to us for document verification.
- List of documents and originals to be brought for the purpose of verification will be intimated to selected candidates only.
- The candidates joining at specific work centres will commence once the covid situation improves. Until then, the selected candidates will be intimated of their selection via email/sms alert.