Karnataka State Eligibility Test, University of Mysore, Result 2016, www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
KSET Result 2016
The University of Mysore is going to conduct the KSET exam on 6th December 2015. For this exam, the University of Mysore has published a notification earlier. The Karnataka State Eligibility Test which is in short called as KSET is conducting for lectureship/Assistant Professor since 2010. The eligible and interested candidates were applied for this exam from 20th July 2015 to 25th August 2015 and they are going to attend the exam. The authority will publish the KSET Result 2016 in the month of February 2016. The result will be available in the official website when it is published by the authority. The official website is www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Name of the Organisation: University of Mysore
- Name of the Exam: Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)
- About: KSET Result 2016
- Date of Exam: 6th December 2015
- Results Date: February 2016
- Starting Date for Application Filling: 20th July 2015
- Last Date for Application Submission: 25th August 2015
- Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.100/-: 5th September 2015
- Official Portal: www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
The KSET exam paper will be consisting of three papers. The test is a Multiple-choice Questions type test.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|First||1||100||60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted||1 ¼ Hours (09.30 A.M to 10.45 A.M)|
|2||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 ¼ Hours (11.00 A.M to 12.15 PM)|
|Second||3||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2 ½ Hours (01.30 P.M to 4.00 P.M)|
Paper-I is General Paper is on Teaching and Aptitude. It consists of:
- general nature
- intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
This intended to test analysis capability, comprehension, different thinking, and general alertness of the candidate.
Paper-II is Subject Paper and consists of the subject selected by the candidate. Maximum marks will be 100.
Paper-III is Subject paper that is depth questions and this Paper will consist of 75 Multiple-choice obligatory questions from the topic chosen by the candidates. Maximum marks will be 150.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the written exam. Candidates who passed the exam will be given a merit list. From the merit list, top 15% candidates will be declared as KSET eligible for Lectureship.