Karnataka Public Service Commission, Recruitment, www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Recruitment 2015
The Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to conduct a written exam for recruiting eligible candidates. The authority announced the notification to fill 102 technical vacancies in their multiple departments. All interested and eligible candidates are invited for this recruitment. The candidates should apply through online from 24th November 2015 to 26th December 2015. The online application form will be available in the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Name of Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Name of the post: Technical
- Total no. of vacancies: 102 posts
- About: KPSC Recruitment 2015
- Official website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Group ‘B’ (Technical): 26 posts
- Assistant Director in the Department of Industries and Commerce: 13 posts
- District Disabled Welfare Officer: 09 posts
- Assistant Director of Land Records: 04 posts
Group ‘B’ & ‘C’: 76 posts
- Assistant Manager: 11 posts
- Senior Assistant (Accounts): 35 posts
- Quality Inspector: 30 posts
The candidates should have an age in between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per current government rules.
The candidates should have completed their B.E. degree in any branch from a recognized university are only eligible for this recruitment.
The application fee for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category candidates is Rs. 300 and for SC/ ST/ CAT-1-I category candidates is Rs. 25.
Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Search the Karnataka PSC recruitment notification 2015.
- Read complete instructions carefully.
- Fill up the application form with all necessary details.
- Upload photograph & signature and submit it successfully.
- Download the filled application form and take a print copy of it for future use.
- Online Application Submission start from: 24th November 2015.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 26th December 2015.