Karnataka Examination Authority, Recruitment 2016, Staff Nurse, Online Application, www.kea.kar.nic.in
KEA Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
To fill 1024 vacancies of Staff Nurse posts, the Karnataka Examination Authority published a recruitment notification. The candidates with required eligibility criteria can apply for the KEA Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016. The application form will be available in the official website before the last date 2nd December 2015. The candidates can apply through online. The official website is www.kea.kar.nic.in.
The KEA Staff Nurse Exam is an objective type multiple choice written exam. The time duration for the exam is 2 hours. Within this time, the candidates should face 100 marks questions.
- Name of the Board: Karnataka Examination Authority.
- Job Category: Staff Nurse posts.
- Last Date To Close The Application Form: 2nd December 2015.
- Written Test Date: Update shortly.
- Admit Card Available From: Update shortly.
- Board Main Portal: kea.kar.nic.in.
Age Limit: The candidates should have age in between 21 to 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable.
Educational Qualification: The candidates with any degree from a recognised university will eligible to apply to this post.
Application Fee: The application fee for general category candidates is Rs.500/- and for others Rs.300/-.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Search KEA Staff Nurse Online Application Form 2016 link.
- Click that link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up your details and read it carefully.
- Click submit button.