Karnataka Examination Authority, Staff Nurse Recruitment, Online Application, www.kea.kar.nic.in
KEA Staff Nurse Recruitment
For filling 1024 vacant posts of Staff Nurse, the Karnataka Examination Authority published a notification of Karnataka Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for this post through online. Interested candidates can download the online application form and fill the details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 02nd December 2015. The application form will be available on the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority. The official website of Karnataka Examination Authority is www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Name of the Department: Karnataka examination authority
- Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
- Total Number of Post: 1024
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: any Degree from a recognized Board
- Application Status: started from 02nd November 2015
- Last Date: 02nd December 2015
- Registration Fees: Rs.500/- for General and Rs-300 for SC/ST
- Selection Process: written examination and Interview
- Written Test Marks: 100 marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple choices
- Time Duration: 2 hour
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Website: www.kea.kar.nic.in
Age Limit: Candidates should have a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable. For SC/ST and Category- 1 of other Backward Classes candidates, the age is 40 year. For Category-II (a), II (b), III (a) and III (b) of other Backward Classes, the age is 38 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates with B.SC in Nursing or diploma candidates should have done general nursing course of 3 years along with certificate in Midwifery or Psychiatric Nursing Course of at least 6 months from recognized institutes are eligible for the recruitment process.
Application Fees: The application fee for General category candidates is Rs.500/- and for Reserved Category (SC/ ST) candidates is Rs. 300/-.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus: The 120 Minutes exam consists of Objective type Multiple Choice Questions, conducted for a total of 100 Marks, including questions from nursing subjects.
Admit Card: The admit card will be issued soon by the Karnataka Examination Authority.