Indian Institutes of Technology Madras, JAM Result, www.iitg.ernet.in
IIT JAM Result 2016
The Indian Institutes of Technology Madras is going to conduct IIT JAM Exam on February 7, 2016 (Sunday). Many candidates were applied for this exam. After completion of the exam, every candidate searches for their result. The authority of Indian Institutes of Technology Madras will upload the IIT JAM Result 2016 in the official website soon after the exam. The official website is www.iitg.ernet.in.
One of the independent public engineering and management institutes of India is the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). IIT organizes the Joint Admission Test(JAM) for PG programme. Many candidates have appeared the exam conducted by IIT every year.
Indian Institutes of Technology Madras conducts this exam to provide admissions in PG courses at the IITs. The selection of the candidates will be based on the JAM written exam and Interview.
How to Check IIT JAM Result 2016:
- Visit the official website of Indian Institutes of Technology Madras www.iitg.ernet.in
- Click on “Result” tab from the home page.
- Search and click on the appropriate link to check IIT JAM Result 2016.
- Enter your details such as Registration No and date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Your IIT JAM Result 2016 will appear on the screen.
- You can download it and take a print copy of it for future use.
- Download of Admit Card from: December 31, 2015(Thursday)
till Examination Date
- Date of JAM 2016 Exam: February 7, 2016 (Sunday)
- Announcement of the Results: March 23, 2016 (Wednesday)
- Submission of Form for Admission on the JAM 2016 Website: April 15-27 2016
- Last Date for receipt of request for change of category in proper format/rectification of defective documents at IIT Madras: May 10, 2016 (Tuesday)
- Declaration of First Admission List: June 03 2016 (Friday)
- Declaration of Second Admission List: June 20, 2016 (Monday)
- Declaration of Third and Final Admission List and the Closure of Admissions through JAM 2016: July 4, 2016 (Monday)