CAT 2015 syllabus was published by the IIM Ahmedabad. Aspirants who would like to have a look at CAT 2015 can check the CAT Exam Pattern 2015. Candidates can directly download the CAT Exam Syllabus 2015 from the official site: www.iimcat.ac.in. The official website will direct the aspirants to IIM CAT Selection Process together with CAT Exam Paper Pattern and CAT syllabus pdf.
IIM CAT Syllabus & Exam Date
Indian Institute of Managements (IIMs) mainly consists of 13 IIMs and newly constructed 2 IIMs. These 13 IIMs are publicly accessible for everybody in the nation. The university mainly offers Post Graduate, Doctoral and Executive Education programmes. Common Aptitude Test (CAT) is the entrance examination to be tackled for getting admitted into various Master of Business Management (MBA) programmes coming under IIMs. Every year around 5 lakhs of candidates appear for the post graduation courses.
Name of Organization: Indian Institute of Managements, Ahmedabad
Name of Exam: Common Aptitude Test (CAT)
Official site: iimcat.ac.in
Date of Exam: 29.11.2015
Category: Syllabus & Pattern
CAT Exam Pattern 2015
- The CAT Exam is Objective oriented one
- The CAT Exam Question Paper comprises of 100 MC Questions
- Duration of exam: 180 Minutes (3 Hours)
- The CAT 2015 exam will be conducted in online mode
- The CAT exam mainly includes 3 sections:
- Quantitative Ability (QA)
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VRC)
- QA and VRC consists of 34 questions, however DILR section includes 32 questions
- Three marks will be awarded for each correct answer. There will be a negative marking for every wrong answer too.
CAT 2015 Selection Process/ admission Process
The selection process is mainly based on the performance of candidates in the CAT Exam 2015.
CAT 2015 Syllabus
- Quantitative Ability (QA) Syllabus
Number systems, trigonometry, geometry, probability, algebra, mensuration, permutation combination, time and work, percentages, averages, profit and loss, quadratic- linear equations
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR) Syllabus
Interpretation and analysis of Data based on test, bar, pie and Venn diagram topics, test graphs of Line &area topics, graphs, charts of Column
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VRC) Syllabus
Reading comprehension , syllogisms, verbal reasoning, analogies, fill in the blanks, antonyms and synonyms, idioms, sentence correction etc,.