Andhra Bank PO, Recruitment, Online Application, www.andhrabank.in
Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015
For filling the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in Andhra Bank, the Andhra Bank, Manipal has published a notification Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for this post through online. Andhra Bank needs to fill the vacancies of 200 members of unreserved positions. Interested candidates can download the online application form and fill the details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 01th December 2015. The application form will be available on the official website of Andhra Bank. The official website of Andhra Bank is www.andhrabank.in.
- Name of the Department: Andhra Bank Manipal
- Name of the post: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Number of vacancies: 200
- Job Location: Manipal
Category wise Posts:
- Unreserved: 101 posts.
- OBC: 54 posts.
- SC: 30 posts.
- ST: 15 posts.
Age Limit: Candidates should have a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Andhra Bank organization rules and regulations.
|SC, ST||5 Years|
|All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in J&K State during 01/01/1980 and 31/12/1989||5 Years|
|Persons Affected by 1984 Riots||5 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC-ST)-15 YearsPWD (OBC)- 13 YearsPWD (General)- 10 Years|
Educational Qualification: Candidates with graduation or post graduation in any relevant discipline from any recognized university or institute are eligible for this recruitment.
Selection Process: On the basis of the performance in the Online test, group discussion, and the personal interview, the selection of candidate proceeds.
Exam Pattern of Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015:
|Serial Number||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|4||General Awareness (With Special reference to Banking Industry)||50||50|
Application Fee: The application fee for General and OBC category candidates are Rs.600/- and for SC, ST, and PWD category candidates are Rs.100/-.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.andhrabank.in.
- Click on careers.
- Click Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015 link.
- Download the application form.
- Read carefully the instructions.
- Fill up the application form.
- Candidates should upload their scanned photograph and signature
- Photograph size in between 20kb to 50 kb.
- Dimensions of 200*230 pixels.
- The size of the signature in between 10kb to 20kb.
- Signature dimensions like 140*60 Pixels.
- Enter fee details.
- Click submit button.
- Take print out of the filled application.
- Starting Date for online application form: 17/11/2015.
- The last date to submit the filled application form: 01/12/2015.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 17/11/2015.
- Download of Call Letter for Examination: After 10/12/2015.
- Download Call Letters for PET: After 09/12/2015.
- PET Exam Date: 16/12/2015 to 22/12/2015.
- Date of the Examination: 27/12/2015.