All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has actually released notification for the employment of 571 Senior Resident, Junior Resident jobs on regular basis. Qualified candidates may send the applications on or before 19-12-2014 by 5:00 P.M. Various other information like age limit, educational certification, selection procedure, ways to apply are provided below.
AIIMS Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment
Name of the Posts:
A. Senior Resident : 297 Posts
1. Anatomy: 02 Posts
2. Biochemistry: 02 Posts
3. Pathology/ Lab Med: 02 Posts
4. Microbiology: 02 Posts
5. Forensic Medicine/ Toxicology: 01 Post
6. Community Med./ Family Med.: 07 Posts
7. Gen. Medicine: 19 Posts
8. Dermatology: 01 Post
9. Paediatrics: 12 Posts
10. Gen. Surgery: 23 Posts
11. Orthopaedics: 12 Posts
12. Ophthalmology: 04 Posts
13. Obs. & Gynae.: 08 Posts
14. E.N.T: 02 Posts
15. Radio Diagnosis: 12 Posts
16. Anaesthesiology: 14 Posts
17. Transfusion Med. & Blood Bank: 04 Posts
18. Radio Therapy: 03 Posts
19. Physical Med. & Rehabilitation: 04 Posts
20. Cardiology: 07 Posts
21. Neurology: 07 Posts
22. Gastroenterology: 07 Posts
23. Nephrology: 06 Posts
24. Medical Oncology/ Haematology: 12 Posts
25. Pulmonary Medicine: 07 Posts
26. Endocrinology & Metabolism: 07 Posts
27. Cardiothoracic Surgery: 14 Posts
28. Neurosurgery: 14 Posts
29. Surgical Gastroenterology: 12 Posts
30. Urology: 13 Posts
31. Surgical Oncology: 12 Posts
32. Burns & Plastic Surgery: 13 Posts
33. Paediatric Surgery: 14 Posts
34. Neonatology: 10 Posts
35. Nuclear Medicine: 08 Posts
B. Junior Resident: 274 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age ought to be 33 years for Post A, 30 years for Post B as on last date for receipt of application. Age leisure is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates a per guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess college graduation clinical degree (M.B.B.S)/ equivalent level identified by MCI for post A, MBBS (consisting of conclusion of Internship)/ comparable degree recognized by MCI for post B.
Selection Process: Candidates will certainly be picked based on examination/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates) of Demand Draft in favor of AIIMS RISHIKESH payable at Rishikesh.
How you can Apply: Eligible candidates may send out the application in the recommended style along with Date of Birth, Class X & XII Certificate, MBBS mark sheets, MBBS Certificate, Internship conclusion certification, Attempt certifications, MD/ MS/ DNB certification, MD/ MS mark sheets, Experience & P.G. completion Certificate, MCI/ SMC registration, No objection certificate (if any type of), SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH certificate (if any sort of), DD, Copies of any other relevant records to Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS), Virbhadra Marg, Pashulok, Rishikesh-249203, Uttarakhand on or prior to 19-12-2014 by 5:00 P.M
Last Date for Submission of Application: 19-12-2014 by 5:00 P.M.