Women and Child Development Department, Recruitment, 111 Vacancies, www.wcdhry.gov.in
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016
The Women and Child Development Department has announced a recruitment notification for filling 111 vacancies for the post of District Child Protection Officer (DCPO) -13 Posts, Protection Officer (Institutional Care) -07 Posts, Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care)-06 Posts, Legal cum Probation Officer (LPO)-06 Posts, Counselor- 10 Posts, Social Worker- 25 Posts, Accountant- 06 Posts, Data Analyst- 05 Posts, Assistant cum Data Entry Operator- 09 Posts, Out Reach Worker- 24 Posts in their department. The candidates who are interested can apply for this recruitment through online on or before the last date 15th January 2016. The details about the recruitment will be available on the official website www.wcdhry.gov.in.
How to Apply for WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016?
- The candidates should visit the official website of Women and Child Development Department www.wcdhry.gov.in.
- Search for the “Apply Online” link.
- Read the Official Notification completely.
- Fill the application form without making any mistakes.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a print copy of filled application form.
WCD Haryana Recruitment
Name of Department:
Women and Child Development Department
Total Number of Posts:
- District Child Protection Officer (DCPO) -13 Posts,
- Protection Officer (Institutional Care) -07 Posts,
- Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care)-06 Posts,
- Legal cum Probation Officer (LPO)-06 Posts,
- Counselor- 10 Posts,
- Social Worker- 25 Posts,
- Accountant- 06 Posts,
- Data Analyst- 05 Posts,
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator- 09 Posts,
- Out Reach Worker- 24 Posts
The age of the candidates should be in between 21 years and 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
The candidates must have an educational qualification according to their post. Must read the official notification to know more about the educational qualification.
Scale of Pay:
The selected candidates will get an impressive salary as per the govt norms.
To know more about the application fee, candidates must read the official notification.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test, academic merit, and Personal Interview.
- Last date to submit application at district quarters: 15.01.2016
- Cutoff date to submit application at state headquarters: 30.01.2016