West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare, Data Entry Operator, Sr Treatment Supervisor, WBSHFW DEO / Sr Treatment Supervisor Exam, Admit Card, www.wbhealth.gov.in
WBSHFW Admit Card 2016
WBSHFW Admit Card
- Name of the Department: West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare
- Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator, Sr Treatment Supervisor
- Name of the Exam: WBSHFW DEO / Sr Treatment Supervisor Exam
- About: WBSHFW Admit Card 2016
- Exam Date: In upcoming dates 2016
- Status of Admit Card: Available Soon
- Result: Soon After Exam
- Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
The West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare has announced a recruitment notification recently for filling up the vacancies of 27 Data Entry Operator, Sr Treatment Supervisor post. Many candidates have applied for the exam. The candidates who are preparing for the exam needs their admit card to attend the exam. The authority of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare will soon upload the WBSHFW Admit Card 2016 on the official website. The candidates can download it from the site www.wbhealth.gov.in.
The candidates are not allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. The admit card is an essential document for the candidates who are going to appear the exam. So every candidate must download their admit card from the official website. The admit card contain the details such as name of the candidate, exam date, exam venue, date of birth, etc. Along with admit card, candidates are also requested to bring any id proof.
How to Download WBSHFW Admit Card 2016?
- The candidates should log on to the official website of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- From the home page, click on the link “WBSHFW Admit Card 2016”.
- Enter your details such as name, register number, date of birth, password, etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Your WBSHFW Admit Card 2016 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print copy of it.