Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, Online Application, www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UPTET Application Form 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board invites talented and hard working candidates for UP Teacher eligibility Test. The candidates who are interested can apply for this recruitment from the official website. The candidates must apply through online on or before the last date of submission. The official website is www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- For Primary Teacher: The candidates should have completed 2 years Diploma in special education (D.Ed.) or BTC training from UP or 4 years diploma in elementary education.
- For upper primary teacher: The candidates should have completed course of 1 year duration like B.EL.ED/ BTC otherwise 2 years course of BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT OR Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized university or college.
The candidates of OBC and Unreserved category will pay an application fee of Rs 300/- and for SC/ ST candidates will have an application fee of Rs 150/-. The fee can be paid through SBI Internet banking/Debit cards/ Credit cards/ other bank Internet Banking OR “SBI Branch” option for taking a print out of e-challan for deposit in cash at any SBI Branch.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in their written test and personal interview. The qualified candidates in the exam will be shortlisted and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the further process such as interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Search and click on “Online Application for registration” link.
- Fill the application form without making any mistakes.
- Click on ‘save’ tab after filling the form.
- Download and take a print out for future utilization.
- Online registration start on: 26th November 2015
- Start Date to submit Application fee through E-Challan: 27th November 2015
- Last date to Register Online Application: 16th December 2015
- Last date to submit the application fee through E-Challan: 17th December 2015
- Start date to make correction in the Filled UPTET application Form: 21st December 2015
- End date to make correction in the Filled UPTET application Form: 24th December 2015 till 6:00 PM
- Date Of Examination: February 2016
- Date Of Result Declaration: April 2016