UPSC Recruitment 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of divisional Dental Surgeon in its various department. There are almost 23 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 11th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates can refer the Official Notification to get the eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the posts.
Educational Qualification: The candidates need to refer the Official notification to get the Qualification in details.
Age Limit: The candidates who are Interested to apply for the post need not exceed their age limit 35 years.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Divisional Dental Surgeon Post
Number of Vacancies: 23 Posts
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 11th August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written examination and interview.
- OBC and General Category have to Pay Rs. 25 /- as application fee
- The reserved category applicant is exempted from payment of application fee.
Procedure to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for UPSC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use