High Courts of Delhi is going to release Tis Hazari Court Admit Card 2018 on its official website – www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. With the help of the registration number and date of birth, the candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website
Tis Hazari Court Admit Card 2018
High Courts of Delhi is going to release Tis Hazari Court Admit Card 2018 on the official website that is www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. The organisation is searching for eligible and talented candidates for Junior Judicial Assistant posts. The written test will be conducted in the month of February 2018. The candidates have to go through various selection rounds such as written test, computer skills, interview and the document verification. All the applied candidates will get their hall ticket 10-14days before the test.
- Name of Exam: Junior Judicial Assistant Exam
- Name of the Organisation: High Courts of Delhi
- Date of the Exam: February 2018
- Category: Tis Hazari Court Admit Card 2018
- Official website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Status: Available Soon
Tis Hazari Court Hall Ticket 2018
High Courts of Delhi has invited the eligible candidates for Junior Judicial Assistant posts. Many candidates had submitted their online application forms before the final date. The candidates need to carry the hall ticket to appear for the exam. The hall ticket is important for all exams.
Tis Hazari Court Call Letter 2018
High Courts of Delhi will be published Tis Hazari Court Admit Card 2018 on the official website. The candidates need to get minimum cutoff marks to pass the exam. The cutoff marks will be different for different categories. The written test qualified candidates will be entered into the next level of the selection process.
How to Download Tis Hazari Court Permission Letter 2018
- Visit the official website of the organisation that is www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Then click on the link to Tis Hazari Court Admit Card 2018
- Now mention your date of birth and registration number
- Then press submit button
- Now the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a hard copy of it and take it with you at the exam hall