Telangana Constable Syllabus 2016
The Telangana Police Department has released the syllabus for the exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Syllabus for the exam. Candidates will get an idea of the exam and the Questions that may ask for the exam.
Telangana Police Recruitment Board
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board was formed on June 2nd 2014. TSLPRB is the commission formed by State Police Department after bifurcation from Andhra Pradesh. Telangana is a newly formed state and has created employment opportunities in Police Department. The Telangana State Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Telangana in India.
Exam Pattern for TS Constable Posts
1. Written test
- Marks for Written test – 200 marks.
- Time limit – 3 hours.
- A number of questions – 200.
- Subjects for written test: General Studies, General Aptitude, English.
2. PMT(Physical Measurement Test)
3. PET(Physical Efficiency Test)
4. Final Written Test
Physical Test Pattern
|S.NO||Event Name||Time & Details|
|1||800 Meters||170 Seconds|
|2||100 Meters||15 Seconds|
|3||Shot put||7.26kgs in 5.60 Meters|
|4||High Jump||1.20 Meters|
|5||Long Jump||3.80 Meters|
Male – A Candidate need to qualify 800 Meters Event and Other 2 Events
Female – A Candidate need to qualify 100 Meters Event and Other 2 Events
Telangana Police Constable Syllabus
- General studies – 100 questions.
- General Aptitude – 70 questions.
- English – 70 questions.
General Studies Syllabus
- General Science
- Current Issues.
- History of Telangana.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Polity & Indian Constitution.
- Telangana Cultural Heritage.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Economics.
- Telangana Geography.
- Telangana Economic scene.
- History of India & Indian National Movement.
- Science & Technological developments in India
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Simplification problems.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Time and Distances, Time and Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Averages, Percentages.
- Problem-solving, Problems on Ages.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Space visualization.
- Areas & Volumes
- Relationship concepts.
- Visual memory, Decision making.
- Analysis, Data Interpretation.
- Non-verbal series
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Similarities & Differences etc.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Grammar, Vocabulary.
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Parts of Speech.
- Precis Test etc.