SSC Stenographer Result 2017 will be released by Staff Selection Commission on its official website. All the appeared candidates can download their result by using registration number and date of birth through the official website – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Result 2017
Staff Selection Commission is going to release SSC Stenographer Result 2017 on its official website – www.ssc.nic.in. The organisation had conducted the Stenographer Exam 2017 from 11 to 14 September 2017. The result is expected to be released on 24th November 2017. Lots of the candidates had appeared in the exam, and now they are looking for the release of the result. To check the result, the candidates have to use their name and roll number through the official website.
SSC Stenographer Result 2017: More Information
- Board Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam: Stenographer Exam 2017
- Date of the Exam: 11 to 14 September 2017
- Category: SSC Stenographer Result 2017
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site:www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Scorecard 2017
All of the applicants are informed that their result will be announced on 24th November 2017.The candidates can download their result by using their name and roll number through the official website. The organisation has released the job notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Group C and D posts. Many interested and eligible candidates have appeared for the exam. The authority will announce the cut off marks and merit list on its official website.
SSC Stenographer Cut Off Marks 2017
Staff Selection Commission is going to announce SSC Stenographer Result 2017 on the official website. The authority will make the merit list of the qualified candidates after the cutoff list. The merit list contains names of the candidates who got the minimum cutoff marks in the exam, and those candidates will attend the next selection round.
How to Download SSC Stenographer Merit List 2017
- Check the official website of the organisation that is www.ssc.nic.in
- Now search for SSC Stenographer Result 2017
- Then mention your registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the candidates can see their results on the screen
- Take hard copy of it for further use