Staff Selection Commission will be announced SSC Junior Engineer Result 2017 on its official website which is www.ssc.nic.in. For downloading the result, the candidates need to mention their name and roll number through the official website
SSC Junior Engineer Result 2017
Staff Selection Commission will soon declare SSC Junior Engineer Result 2017 on its official website – www.ssc.nic.in. The authority has released the employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer posts. The organisation has conducted the SSC JE Civil, ME EE Exam from 30 July 2017 at the various exam centres across the country. All the appeared candidates are curious to know about the result.
SSC Junior Engineer Result 2017: More Information
- Board Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam: SSC JE Civil, ME EE Exam
- Date of the Exam: 30th July 2017
- Category: UPPSC Assistant Engineer Result 2017
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Junior Engineer Cut Off Marks 2017
The candidates who qualify the paper 1 exam will be eligible to appear for paper 2 exam. The exact date of result declaration will be updated soon on the official website. The candidates who have appeared in the exam are now looking for the result declaration. The candidates have to go through various selection procedures to get selected for the posts.
SSC Junior Engineer Scorecard 2017
Staff Selection Commission will publish SSC Junior Engineer Result 2017 on its official website. With the help of the name and roll number, the candidates can download the result from the official website. The result is important for the candidates who worked hard for the exam. The authority will prepare the final merit list on the basis of the cutoff marks.
How to download SSC Junior Engineer Merit List 2017
- Log into the official website of the organisation that is www.ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the link to SSC Junior Engineer Result 2017
- Enter your registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the result will be displayed on the screen
- Take hard copy of it for further use