Directorate of Odisha SCERT is going to release the SCERT Admit Card 2018 on the official website of the organisation that is www.scertodisha.in The applied candidates can download the admit card soon from the official website of the organisation.
SCERT Call Letter 2018
Directorate of Odisha SCERT is going to release the SCERT Admit Card 2018 on the official website of the organisation – www.scertodisha.in. The organisation is conducting entrance exam to give admission to BED and MED courses. The organisation will release the call letter in July 2018. The exam will be held in June/July at various centres across Odisha. All the applied candidates are eagerly waiting for the admit card to publish so that they can prepare for the exam.
SCERT Admit Card 2018: More Information
- Name of Exam: BED and MED entrance exam
- Name of the Organisation: Directorate of Odisha SCERT
- Date of the Exam: Available soon
- Category: SCERT Admit Card 2018
- Official website: www.scertodisha.in
- Status: Will be available
SCERT Admit Card 2018
The candidates should download the admit card when it is released on the official website of the organisation – www.scertodisha.in. The invigilator needs the hall ticket for identifying the candidates. The candidates without the admit card is not allowed to write the exam.
SCERT Permission Letter 2018
Directorate of Odisha SCERT will publish the SCERT Admit Card 2018 for the candidates who had applied for the BED and MED entrance exam. The hall ticket will be released in July 2018. The candidates should download the hall ticket as soon as the hall ticket is released. No candidates are allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
How to download SCERT Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website of the organisation that is www.scertodisha.in
- Then click on the link to SCERT Call Letter 2018
- Now mention your date of birth and registration number
- Then click on submit button
- Currently, the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout of it for further use