The Sainik School Nalanda Bihar has updated the with the Sainik School Recruitment 2017 on the website at www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in. The Sainik School Recruitment 2017 has been issued on the official website by the authority to recruit for Lab Assistant posts.
Sainik School Recruitment 2017
Sainik School Nalanda Bihar published Vacancies for Lab Assistant posts on the official website at www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in. Sainik School Recruitment 2017 is issued on the official website of 01 vacancies for Lab Assistant jobs. The Last date of the application form is to be noted by the applicant. Qualified candidates can apply for the same through the offline method and send the same to the registered location given on the official website.
Sainik School Recruitment 2017: Job Characteristics
Sainik School Nalanda Bihar is to appoint for Lab Assistant jobs through the Sainik School Recruitment 2017. The Sainik School Nalanda Bihar is aiming for filling 01 Posts. Aspirants can apply for Job Openings before the Last Date which and can apply through the offline method. Candidates can send their application form to the postal address given on the official website at www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in.
Sainik School Recruitment 2017: Selection Procedure
The aspirants who are interested in the Sainik School Recruitment 2017 for the Lab Assistant Posts are selected through the terms of the school processes. The candidates selected for the Lab Assistant Jobs at Sainik School Nalanda Bihar will be placed in Bihar. For more details candidates can get updated from the official website at www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in.
Sainik School Recruitment 2017: Detailed Knowledge
- Name of the Institute: Sainik School Nalanda Bihar
- Name of the Position: Lab Assistant posts
- Number of Posts: 01 Post
- Application Mode: Offline
- Job Location: Bihar
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in
Sainik School Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for Lab Assistant Posts must have passed Intermediate Science or its equivalent in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from the recognised university or institution.
- Age Limit has to be from 21 to 50 years as per the official website by the candidates aiming for Sainik School Recruitment 2017.