Railway Recruitment Control Board, RRB Traffic Assistant Exam, Syllabus, www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Traffic Assistant Exam Syllabus 2016
The Railway Recruitment Control Board is going to conduct the RRB Traffic Assistant Exam in the middle of March 2016 to May 2016. The exam will be held to recruit talented candidates for 166 vacancies of Traffic Assistant post in their departments. The candidates need their syllabus of the exam to prepare well for the exam. The authority of Railway Recruitment Control Board published the RRB Traffic Assistant Exam Syllabus 2016 on the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in.
The candidates who are going to appear the exam can check and download their RRB Traffic Assistant Exam Syllabus 2016 from the official portal. The syllabus is very essential for the candidates who are preparing for the exam.
RRB Traffic Assistant Exam Syllabus
The questions of the written exam mainly related to:
- General Knowledge,
- Basic Computer Based Questions,
- Business Methods,
- Rajasthan Civil Service,
- Book Keeping Accountancy,
- Indian Economy
The exam will be of multiple choice questions with 25 questions from each subject and a total mark of 450. There will be 1/3rd of negative mark for each wrong answer.
Procedure to Download RRB Traffic Assistant Exam Syllabus 2016
- The candidates should log on to the official website of Railway Recruitment Control Board www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Search for the link “RRB Traffic Assistant Exam Syllabus 2016” from the home page.
- Click on it.
- Enter your name of the Post.
- Click on submit button.
- Your RRB Traffic Assistant Exam Syllabus 2016 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print copy of it.
Traffic Assistant Exam Syllabus
- Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Control Board
- Name of the Post: Traffic Assistant
- Name of the Exam: RRB Traffic Assistant Exam
- Category: RRB Traffic Assistant Exam Syllabus 2016
- Status of Result: Available
- Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in