RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2017 will be released by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in December 2017. The candidates who have applied for Assistant Exam 2017 can download the hall ticket from the official website – www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to release RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2017 on the official website of the organisation that is www.rbi.org.in. The exam will be conducted on 20th December 2018. The organisation has released the job notification for the recruitment of Assistant Posts. The candidates who meet all eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification can apply for the posts through online before 11th November 2017. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without hall ticket.
- Name of Exam: RBI Assistant Exam 2017
- Name of the Organisation: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Date of the Exam: 20th December 2017
- Category: RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2017
- Official website: www.rbi.org.in
- Status: Available Soon
RBI Assistant Prelims Call Letter 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited eligible and talented candidates to fill various Assistant Posts. It is a golden opportunity to get a job in Reserve Bank of India Department. The candidates who are eligible for the posts have applied before the due date. Now the candidates are looking for the release of the hall ticket. The candidates without admit card will not be allowed to write the exam.
RBI Assistant Prelims Permission Letter 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to release ITBP Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card 2017 for Assistant Exam 2017. The admit card for the exam will be available 15 days before the exam starts. The successful candidates for written exam will be called for interview and document verification.
How to Download RBI Assistant Prelims Hall Ticket 2017
- Log into the official website of the organisation that is www.rbi.org.in
- Then click on the link to RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2017
- Now enter your date of birth and registration number
- Then click on submit button
- Now the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout of it for further use