Prasar Bharati (Broadcasting Corporation of India), 60 vacancies, www.prasarbharati.gov.in
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016
For filling 60 vacancies of Asstt Director, Cameraman Gr. II, Graphic Artist, Make-up Assistant, Floor Assistant and other Posts, the Prasar Bharati (Broadcasting Corporation of India) announces a recruitment notification. Any candidates who want to work in this sector can apply for this recruitment. The application form will be available on the official website. Fill up the form and send it to the given address. The official website is www.prasarbharati.gov.in.
|Name of the Posts||No. of posts|
|Asstt Director (Engg)/(Jr. Time Scale)||04|
|Asstt Director (Prog.)/(Jr. Time Scale)||03|
|Cameraman Gr. II||07|
|Transmission Executive (Production Asstt)||03|
|Transmission Executive (General Production)||21|
|Film / Video Editor||01|
|Library & Information Assistant||01|
The candidates must have completed Matriculation/ Graduate/ Post graduate degree in various disciplines from the recognized university or institute with working experience in relevant fields.
Age Limit & Pay Scale:
|Name of the Posts||Salary||Maximum Age (Years)|
|Asstt Director (Engg)/(Jr. Time Scale)||Rs.15600- 39100/- +GP Rs.5400/-||30|
|Asstt Director (Prog.)/(Jr. Time Scale)|
|Cameraman Gr. II||Rs.9300- 34,800/- +GP Rs.4600/-|
|Transmission Executive (Production Asstt)||Rs.9300- 34800/-+ GP Rs.4200/-|
|Transmission Executive (General Production)|
|Film / Video Editor|
|Library & Information Assistant||28|
|Floor Assistant||Rs.5200- 20200/- + GP Rs.2400/-||25|
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in their written test or personal interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website of Prasar Bharati www.prasarbharati.gov.in.
- Search for opportunities section and click on it.
- Click on “Employment” tab.
- Select the link “Prasar Bharati invites applications from Indian Nationals for the various posts for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) under Special Recruitment Drive. Closing date for receipt of applications: 23.12.2015 (1800 Hrs.)”.
- Read the complete instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form.
- Send it to the given address containing an envelope that should be super scribed “Application for the post ……..” and along with that attach photocopies of all testimonials in support of qualification, age, and experience, etc.
Additional Director General (Training),
National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia,
Radio Colony, Kingsway,
Delhi – 110 009
- Last Date of Submission of the Application Forms: 23rd December 2015
- Last date of Submission of the Application Forms for candidates residing in far-flung areas: 31st December 2015