Odisha Police, Recruitment, 1370 Vacancies, www.odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016
A recruitment notification as Odisha Police Recruitment has been announced by the Odisha Police to recruit eligible candidates for filling up 1370 Constables Posts. The aspirants who are eligible can apply for this recruitment before the end date 04th January 2016. The candidates can download the application form from the official website www.odishapolice.gov.in.
Name of Post:
Steps to Apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2016
- The candidates who are interested in applying must log on to the official website of Odisha Policewww.odishapolice.gov.in.
- Download the application form by click on a relevant link.
- Fill the application form without making any mistakes.
- Affix recent photograph in space provided in the form.
- Attach self attested photocopies of necessary certificates along with the filled application form, must be enclosed it in an envelope.
- Send it to the concerned Supdt. of Police of the Districts.
The candidates who are going to apply must have passed High School Certificate examinations or equivalent examination organized by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board/ Council and they must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E standard.
The candidates should have an age in between 18 years to 23 years as on 01st January 2015.
The application fee for the candidates will be Rs. 150/- and should pay Rs. 35/- towards cost of application forms. For SC/ST Categories candidates, there will be no application fee. The fee must be paid through Bank Draft/ Postal Order shall be payable to the concerned Supdt. of Police.
Mode of Selection:
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Sports achievement and Physical Measurement and Medical Examination.