North Western Railway, Recruitment, ASM, Clerk, www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
North Western Railway Recruitment 2016
A recruitment notification as North Western Railway Recruitment 2016 has been announced by the North Western Railway to fill eligible candidates for the posts of 656 ASM, Clerk & Other posts. The candidates who are interested can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date through online from the official website www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
North Western Railway Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||58|
The candidates who are going to apply must have completed Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in relevant fields from the recognized University/ Institute with good academic records/ Typing proficiency in Hindi/English on computer is essential.
The age of the candidates should be in between 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- The candidates should pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- No fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities and Economically Backward Classes.
- Pay the fee through online process by using debit/ credit card/ net banking or through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
|Name Of The Post||Remunerations (On Per Month Basis)|
|Commercial Apprentice||Scale pay (9300-34800)/- with the GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Goods Guard||Scale pay (5200-20200)/- with the GP Rs. 2800/-|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist|
- Online Written Test,
- Typing Test/ Document Test/ Medical Test
- Personal Interview.
Apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2016
- The candidates should visit www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Select the link “CEN No. 03/2015 for the Post of NTPC (Graduate) & Online Registration New”.
- Select ‘APPLY NOW’ button.
- Then click on the link “New Registration”.
- Enter your details such as qualification, date of birth and other relevant details in the registration form.
- Login using Registration ID and Password to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in the space provided.
- Pay the fee.
- Click on submit button.
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th January 2016|
|Online Fee payment||26th December 2015 to 25th January 2016|
|Offline Fee payment||26th December 2015 to 22nd January 2016|
|Examination Date (Tentative)||March / May 2016|