Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to release MPSC STI Result 2017 on its official page at www.mpsc.gov.in. The candidates can download the result by using their name and registration number through the official website
MPSC STI Result 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to declare MPSC STI Result 2017 on its official website – www.mpsc.gov.in. The Sales Tax Inspector exam has been organised on 16th July 2017. All the appeared candidates can download their result by using their name and roll number through the official website. The organisation is looking for talented candidates to fill the post of Sales Tax Inspector.
MPSC STI Result 2017: More Information
- Board Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: Sales Tax Inspector Exam
- Date of the Exam: 16th July 2017
- Category: MPSC STI Result 2017
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site:www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC STI Merit Lists 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the vacancy for Sales Tax Inspector posts. A huge number of candidates have applied and appeared for the exam, and now they are looking for the release of the result. After the completion of the exam, the authorities are busy in evaluating the exam sheets of the candidates.
MPSC STI Cut Off Marks 2017
MPSC STI Result 2017 will be released by Maharashtra Public Service Commission on its official website – www.mpsc.gov.in. The candidates need to get at least the cut off marks for getting selected for the posts. The cut off marks will be decided on the basis of the number of seats, a number of participants, a number of questions answered correctly, and the average marks per head.
How to Download MPSC STI Scorecard 2017
- Enter the official website of the organisation that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Then look for MPSC STI Result 2017
- Then the candidates are required to enter their details such as name and roll number
- Then click on submit button
- Now the can see their result on the screen
- Download and check your Results