Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal, 700 posts of ANM, Recruitment 2016, www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Vyapam ANM Recruitment 2016
Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal is going to conduct a written examination on 10th January 2016 as a part of the recruitment notification they announced. This recruitment is to select 700 posts of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM). All interested and eligible candidate who are interested in Nurse Jobs can apply for this recruitment through online. The candidates can apply from 17th November 2015 to 16th December 2015. The application form will be available from 17th November 2015 in the official website www.vyapam.nic.in.
The candidates should have an age in between 17 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
The application fee for general category candidates is Rs.400/- and for all other candidates Rs.200/-.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test, Interview Process and Final Merit List. The candidates who pass in Written Exam will be called for Interview. Candidates who qualified in Interview and based on that Merit List, applicants will be selected for ANM Post.
Online Application 2016:-
- Name of the Organisation: Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal
- Name of the Designation: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)
- Number of Vacancies: 700
- Starting Date for Application Filling: 17th November 2015
- Last Date for Application Submission: 16th December 2015
- Date of Exam: 10th January 2016
- Official Portal: www.vyapam.nic.in
How to Apply for MP Vyapam ANM Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal www.vyapam.nic.in
- Search for relevant link of Application form and click on it.
- Click on MP Vyapam ANM Application Form 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully in the given notifications.
- Fill up the application form without making any mistakes.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Download the filled application form for future use.