Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, 700 posts, ANM, www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Vyapam ANM Recruitment 2015
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of 700 ANM. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date of submission. The authority will conduct exam to recruit the eligible candidates. The application form will be available in the official website www.vyapam.nic.in.
Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Job Type: Government
- Job Location: M.P.
- Vacancy Name: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery
- Total Vacancies: 700 seats
- Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in
The candidates should have completed 12th standard/HSC/Intermediate from Govt approved Board will be eligible for the above recruitment drive.
The candidates should have an age in between 17 to 30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit will be beneficial to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulation.
The application fee for General category candidates will be Rs. 400/- and for Reserved category candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 200/-.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Written Examination/Selection Test and Personal Interview. The qualified candidates in the exam will be shortlisted. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Search for the link “Advertisement of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Recruitment Test 2015”.
- Click on that link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the application form with complete details.
- Click on submit button.
- Download the filled application form and take a print copy for future use.
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 17th November 2015
- Last Date for Submitting Application Form: 16th December 2015
- Written Examination Date of ANMTST-2015: 10th January 2016