Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Admit Card 2015, Registrar, Assistant, Superintendent, DEO
MNIT Admit Card 2015
The Malaviya National Institute of Technology has recently announced a recruitment notification to recruit candidates in their department. So they decide to conduct written exam. For the available 66 vacancies of Registrar, Assistant, Superintendent, Data Entry Operator and other Jobs in their departments, all eligible and interested candidates applied for the exam. To attend the exam, the candidates need the MNIT Admit Card 2015. The authority of Malaviya National Institute of Technology released the admit card in the official website www.mnit.ac.in.
- Name of the Organisation: Malaviya National Institute of Technology
- Name of the Designation: Various posts
- Number of Vacancies: 66
- Date of Exam: Update shortly
- Admit Card Releases on: Available
- Answer key Releases on: Update shortly
- Results Date: Update shortly
- Official Portal: www.mnit.ac.in
The candidates who are going to attend the exam must download the hall ticket. Because the hall ticket contains the details such as name of exam, exam time and date, examination venue etc. No candidates are allowed to enter the exam hall without the MNIT Admit Card 2015. candidates must bring any type of ID proof along with the admit card on the time they come for the exam.
How to Download MNIT Admit Card 2015:
- Log on to the official website of Malaviya National Institute of Technology www.mnit.ac.in
- Search the career section link in the home page.
- Click that link.
- Search the MNIT Admit Card 2015 link.
- Click on MNIT Admit Card 2015 link.
- Enter your details such as name, date of birth, register number etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Now download it and take a print copy of it.