Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) is going to release MGVCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017 for Junior Engineer posts. To download the result, the candidates have to enter their name and roll number through the official website – www.mgvcl.com
MGVCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) is going to release MGVCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017 on its official website- www.mgvcl.com. The authority will conduct the written test for 73 Junior Engineer posts. The exam days will be updated on the official website. The candidates who meet all eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification have applied for the posts, and now they are searching for the release of the hall ticket.
- Name of Exam: Junior Engineer Exam
- Name of the Organisation: Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)
- Date of the Exam: Update Soon
- Category: MGVCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017
- Official website: www.mgvcl.com
- Status: Available Soon
MGVCL Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2017
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has released the job notification to fill Junior Engineer posts. All interested and eligible candidates have applied for the posts before the last date. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card. The hall ticket contains may information such as date and time of the exam, venue of the exam, etc.
MGVCL Junior Engineer Permission Letter 2017
The exam pattern for Junior Engineer Exam is available for those who have applied for the exam. The exam pattern will help the candidates to score well in the exam. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test conducted by the authority. The selected candidates will be appointed for Junior Engineer posts.
How to Download MGVCL Junior Engineer Call Letter 2017
- Go to the official website of the organisation that is www.mgvcl.com
- Then find the link for MGVCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017
- Enter your date of birth, password and user ID number.
- Now the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- And finally get a print out of the same.