Military Engineer Services, Recruitment, www.mes.gov.in
MES Recruitment 2016
The Military Engineer Services has announced a job notification as MES Recruitment 2016 for the post of electrician, mate refrigerator, mate vehicle mechanic, mate painter and many other positions in different commands in India. The candidates who are interested can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date. The details will be available on the official website www.mes.gov.in.
- Post name: Mate Tradesman
- Total vacancies: 1299
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Fitter General Mechanic
- Refrigerator & Air Conditioner Mechanic
- Pipe Fitter
- Valve man
The candidates who are going to apply must have passed matriculation (10th) from recognized university or institution and must have ITI certificate in relevant trade.
The age of the candidates must be in between 18 years to 27 years. Age will be relaxed for the reserved categories candidates.
The candidates who are selected will get a salary of Rs.5200-20200/- with the grade pay of Rs. 1800/-.
The candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam and Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply for MES Recruitment 2016?
- The candidates must log on to the official website of Military Engineer Services www.mes.gov.in.
- Download the application form format.
- Fill the application form with complete details in correct manner.
- The details like name, academic details, experience and other details.
- Attach all required Xerox copies of the documents/ certificates with the form.
- Affix a passport size photograph in the application form.
- Enclosed it in an envelope and send it to the given address.
- Envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of….”.
Postal Address & Last Date:
|Applying Locations||Postal Address||Last Date|
|For the vacancies of east command||Head Quarter, Chief Engineer, East Command, Pin-908542 Marfat 99 APO||13th February 2016& 20th February 2016 (For far flung areas)|
|For the positions of north command||Head Quarter, Chief Engineer, North Command, Pin-914698 Marfat 56 APO||16th January 2016 & 23rd January 2016 (For far flung areas)|