Maharashtra Public Service Commission job openings
Maharashtra Public Service Commission welcomes application for the post of Chemist, Manager, Fireman, Officer for covering a total available vacancy of 280 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 07th February-2017.
Organisation: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Sr. Chemist – 19 posts
- Chemist – 30 posts
- Lab Chemist – 13 posts
- Jr. Lab Chemist – 38 posts
- Sr. Manager (HR) – 03 posts
- Dy. Manager (HR) – 08 posts
- Manager (FSA) – 05 posts
- Dy. Manager (F&A) – 17 posts
- System Analytics – 01 post
- Programmer – 04 posts
- Asst Programmer – 13 posts
- Asst. Welfare Officer – 05 posts
- Sr. Manager (Security) – 02 posts
- Dy. Sr. Manager (Security) – 05 posts
- Dy. Manager (Security) – 09 posts
- Jr. Officer (Security) – 31 posts
- Fire Officer – 02 posts
- Asst. Fire Officer – 10 posts
- Jr. Fire Officer – 07 posts
- Fireman – 58 posts
Total openings: 280
Education: The candidates applying for the post are expected to possess different educational requirement for all the posts.
Age Limit: Candidates aged between 18 and 30 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.mahagenco.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting online on or before the last date. The application reaching after the last date will get rejected. The hard copy must be taken for reference.
Last date to apply: 07th February-2017