Karnataka State Eligibility Test, University of Mysore, Admit Card 2015, www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
KSET Admit Card 2015
The University of Mysore is going to upload the admit card for the KSET exam. The authority of Mysore University already announced the notification for the exam recently. Many eligible candidates who are interested in government jobs had submitted application forms before last date. Now the candidates are waiting for their admit card to attend the exam. The KSET Admit Card 2015 will be available in the official website. The official website is www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
The KSET Admit Card 2015 will contain all the important and necessary information such as Applicant’s Name, Roll Number, Form No., Registration ID No., Test Date, Timetable, and Venue Address. So all candidates must bring the admit card while entering the exam hall with photos (attested by the gazetted officer) and ID proof such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License. Those candidates who not appear for first session, they will not be permitted to attend the second session of examination. There will be no negative marking in all three papers.
Admit Card 2015:-
- Organization: University of Mysore
- Category: Admit Card
- Vacancy Name: Lecturer/Assistant Professor Post
- Exam Name: Karnataka State Eligibility Test
- Examination Date: Sunday, 06.12.2015
- Exam Type: Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ)
- Admit Card Status: Available
- Official Website: www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- For Paper 1 (100 marks) – 09:30 am to 10:45 am (1.5 Hours)
- For Paper 2 (100 marks) – 11:00 am to 12:15 pm (1.5 Hours)
- For Paper 3 (150 marks) – 01:30 pm to 04:00 pm (2.5 Hours)
Test Centers (Code):
- Bengaluru (10)
- Belagavi (11)
- Bellary (12)
- Vijayapura (13)
- Davangere (14)
- Dharwad (15)
- Kalburgi (16)
- Mangalore (17)
- Mysuru (18)
- Shimoga (19)
- Tumkur (20)
Minimum Qualifying Marks (%):
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
Download KSET Admit Card 2015:
- First, visit the official website of University of Mysore www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Search the link Admit Card for KSET – 2015.
- Click on the link Admit Card for KSET – 2015.
- Enter your details such as six digit Form Number.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card of will appears on your screen.
- Download and take printout for attending the exam.