High Court of Jammu and Kashmir will be released Jammu J&K High Court Result 2017 on the official website which is www.jkhighcourt.nic.in. Candidates can check the result from the official website of the organisation.
Jammu J&K High Court Result 2017
The authority is going to release Jammu J&K High Court Result 2017 on its official website – www.jkhighcourt.nic.in. High Court of Jammu and Kashmir was going to recruit candidates for Divisional Cadre posts of Junior Assistants in Subordinate Courts. Many candidates have appeared for the post. The exam was conducted on 29 October 2017.
Jammu J&K High Court Result 2017: More Information
- Board Name: High Court of Jammu and Kashmir
- Name of the Exam: Junior Assistant Exam
- Date of the Exam: 29 October 2017
- Category: Jammu J&K High Court Result 2017
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site: www.jkhighcourt.nic.in
Jammu J&K High Court Cut Off Marks 2017
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir has released the job notification for eligible candidates for Junior Assistants in Subordinate Court posts. The authority will announce the cutoff marks and merit list on the official website. The candidates who have applied for the exam have appeared in the exam conducted by the organisation. Now the candidates curiously waiting for the result declaration.
Jammu J&K High Court Merit List 2017
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir is going to release Jammu J&K High Court Merit List 2017 on its official website. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test conducted by the authority. The cutoff marks are the minimum marks needed for the candidates to get selected by the authority. The shortlisted candidates in the written exam will be selected for the next round.
How to download Jammu J&K High Court Result 2017
- Go to the official website of the organisation that is www.jkhighcourt.nic.in
- Then click on the link to Jammu J&K High Court Result 2017
- Now the candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the result will be displayed on the screen
- Take hard copy of it for further use