Indian Army Open Recruitment Rally 2016
The Candidates who are interested in Indian Army jobs could apply for the Indian Army Open Recruitment Rally 2016 through Online. The Interested and Eligible candidates can visit the Official Website of Indian Army to get further details of the Recruitment and to apply for the post before the last date.
The Indian Army Open Recruitment Rally is conducted in all the states of India. And Each state got different dates for the Rally. To get detailed information, the Candidates must login to the Official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The States Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Puducherry, Goa, Maharashtra, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Punjab, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Gujarat, Assam, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and certain others will be conducting the rally soon.
The Indian Army was established in the year of 1st April 1895. Indian Army provides services in India in three ways i.e. Indian Navy, Indian Army, and Indian Air Force. Indian Army previously was divided into four commands which were Bengal, Punjab, Bombay and Madras. Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army is the President of India. Indian Army is the world’s 3rd largest Military Force. Indian Army is world’s largest voluntary Military force.
- Soldier GD: Candidates should score 45% marks with a minimum of 33% in each subject in metric.
- Soldier Tech: metric in Science with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Soldier Tech (Amn / Avn): metric in Science with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Soldier NA/NA VAT: Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier CSK/SKT: intermediate with 50% marks and a minimum of 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tdn (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper): Candidates should possess 10th
- Soldier Tdn (House Keeper and Mess Keeper only): Aspirants should possess 8th
Age Limit: The post wise age limit is mentioned in the Official Notification. The Interested Candidates kindly refer the Notification
Name of the Organisation: Indian Army
Name of the Posts: Soldier Technician, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesman (All Arms), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Clerk.
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: Registration for Maharashtra has already started from 21st May 2016 and will close on 4th July 2016. Registration for Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh will close on 3rd July 2016, 25th June 2016 & 25th May 2016 respectively
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Entrance exam
- Physical test
Procedure to Apply for Indian Army Open Recruitment Rally 2016
- Visit the Official website
- Click on the link for Indian Army Open Recruitment Rally 2016.
- Click on the Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use