Tips to Crack AIPMT 2016 – How to Prepare?
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) every year. The AIPMT Entrance Exam requires a preparation plan and training. Here we provide you the ten simple tips to crack your AIPMT 2016.
1. NCERT on your tips:
NCERT books consist of all the questions appearing in AIPMT. The students who are going to appear the exam must be thorough with Physics, Chemistry and especially, Biology in 11th and 12th standard. NCERT is a Government organization, and that publishes books on national curriculum framework basis.
- Biology: Trueman’s elementary biology Vol-I & Vol-II, Companion biology by K.Bhatti (Dinesh publication).
- Physics: Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma, NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT by Anil Aggarwal, NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
- Chemistry: GR Bhatla publications by O.P Tondon
- Biology: Objective Biology by Dinesh, AIIMS Explorer by MTG publication, Trueman’s objective biology.
- Physics: Physics for Medical Entrance Examinations by D.C Pandey (Arihant Publications)
- Chemistry: O.P Tondon by GR Bhatla publications, A book by Arihant Publications
2. Practice previous years question paper:
Practice the previous question papers of AIPMT exam. Also, check and solve the JIPMER, RPET, and AIIMS question papers as a part of your preparation. Practicing every question papers will not only improve your speed, but it will inform your voids in the study regime.
The students are advised to concentrate on the important topics to prepare the AIPMT Exam. The topics are as follows:
- Physics- Mechanics, Optics, Thermodynamics and Nuclear physics.
- Chemistry- Mole concept, General organic chemistry, Periodic Table, Chemical bonding, Co-ordination chemistry.
- Biology- Ecology and Environment, Genetics, Cell Biology, Morphology of plants and animals, Reproduction in plants and animals, Physiology of plants and animals, Basics of Biotechnology.
4. Practice MCQs:
Solve MCQs as much as you can from NCERT Reference books or from online. Practising MCQ’s will helps you to test your understanding and crack AIPMT.
5. Learn Regularly:
You should study at least 4-5 hours every day. Select the books and topics to prepare with a planning. Concentrate on solving numerical for Physics and Chemistry. But in Biology, focus on Plants (Botany) rather than on Animals.
6. Mock Tests:
Are you preparing for the AIPMT Entrance Exam? Just practice the mock exams through online or any mode twice a week. It will increase your confidence level. Analyse your mistakes in the test and try never to repeat. Don’t be worried about the marks.
Revision is necessary for the preparation of the exam. Always make a timetable for revision. A timetable can include which topics to revise on which dates so that you can thoroughly focus on them. Revise the topics on a daily or weekly basis. Don’t left it for the last month before the exam. Prepare flash cards for the ease in memorising in the case of topics with formulae. Be Confident before the exams with all the revision you have done.
8. Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern for the AIPMT Entrance Exam is given below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks – Each Question Carry 4 Marks|
|4 Marks for each correct response|
|AIPMT 2015 Marking Scheme||1 Mark to be deducted for incorrect response|
9. Make Charts:
Make charts while studying the topics. It will be useful when you forgot something you studied. The charts will help you in the revision time. The periodic table and formulae in the chart will remember the things you have studied.
10. Your Strengths and Weakness:
Every student has specific strengths and specific weaknesses. While preparing, the students need to keep a separate notebook and note your mistakes and try never to repeat. If you are not clear on your weaknesses, then you are not clear on your strengths. So try to find out it first. The students have better to perform the exam well by playing to your strengths and sailing through the weaknesses.