The HARTRON has updated the with the HARTRON Recruitment 2017 on the website at www.hartron.org.in. The HARTRON Recruitment 2017 has been issued on the official website by the authority to recruit for Junior Programmer posts.
HARTRON Recruitment 2017
HARTRON published Vacancies for Junior Programmer posts on the official website at www.hartron.org.in. HARTRON Recruitment 2017 is issued on the official website of 01 vacancies for Lab Assistant jobs. The Last date of the application form is to be noted by the applicant. Qualified candidates can apply for the same through the offline method before 14th August 2017 and send the same to the registered location given on the official website.
HARTRON Recruitment 2017: Job Characteristics
HARTRON is to appoint for Junior Programmer jobs through the HARTRON Recruitment 2017. The HARTRON is aiming for filling 47 Posts. Aspirants can apply for Job Openings before the Last Date which is until 14th August 2017and can apply through the offline method. Candidates can send their application form to the postal address given on the official website at www.hartron.org.in.
HARTRON Recruitment 2017: Selection Procedure
The aspirants who are interested in the HARTRON Recruitment 2017 for the Junior Programmer Posts are selected through the Written Examination and Programming Test processes. The candidates selected for the Lab Assistant Jobs at HARTRON will be placed in Haryana. For more details candidates can get updated from the official website at www.hartron.org.in.
HARTRON Recruitment 2017: Detailed Knowledge
- Name of the Institute: HARTRON
- Name of the Position: Junior Programmer posts
- Number of Posts: 47 Post
- Application Mode: Offline
- Last Date for Application: 14th August 2017
- Job Location: Haryana
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.hartron.org.in
HARTRON Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for Junior Programmer Posts must have a Graduate (55% marks) with PGDCA/PDCA/PGDIT/APGDCA from University OR BCA/B.Sc (Comp.Sc./IT)/MCA /M.Sc.(Comp.Sc./IT)/ B.Tech (in any stream) (with 55% marks) or three years Diploma in Comp.
- Age Limit has to be satisfied as per the official website by the candidates aiming for HARTRON Recruitment 2017.