GEEE, Galgotias University, Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus
GEEE Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus
For the admission of engineering courses under Galgotias University, they have published the GEEE Application Form 2016 for the candidates who are interested in taking admission. For the university level engineering entrance exam GEEE, the candidates are invited to apply online for this entrance exam. The application form will available in the official website soon. The candidates can download the online application form and fill it with details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date.
Candidates with 10+2 or Intermediate pass with 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from any recognized board or institute.
- Physics and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter.
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Current Electricity.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Electronic Devices.
- Communication System.
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Redox Reactions.
- Electro chemistry.
- Solid State & States of Matter.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Classification of Elements.
- Periodicity in Properties.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Molecular Structure.
- Chemistry of Representative Elements.
- Transition Elements Including Lanthanides.
- Basic Concepts in the Organic Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I.
- Complex Numbers.
- Linear In equation.
- Linear Programming.
- Trigonometric functions.
- Inverse Trigonometry Functions.
- Limit Continuity.
- Differential Equations.
- Straight Lines.
- Conic Sections.
The written exam will be conducted in pencil and paper mode with a time duration of 90 minutes. There will be no negative marking. The questions will available only in English language only.
How to apply:
- Log on the official website www.geee.in.
- Click GEEE Application Form 2016 link.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload photograph and signature
- Click submit button.
- Starting date for application: From December 2015.
- Last date to submit form: May 2016.