It’s good news for the applicants searching for Government Posts. The FCI Recruitment 2017 has been updated by the Food Corporation of India on the official website at www.fci.gov.in. The FCI Recruitment 2017 has been published, aiming to recruit candidates for Watchman posts.
FCI Recruitment 2017
Food Corporation of India announced Vacancies for Watchman posts on the official website at www.fci.gov.in. The FCI Recruitment 2017 is issued on the official website for Watchman jobs on5th August 2017. The Last date of the application form is to be noted by the applicant, which is until 5th September 2017 and can apply for the same through the online method.
FCI Recruitment 2017: Job Characteristics
Food Corporation of India is to appoint for Watchman jobs through the FCI Recruitment 2017. The Food Corporation of India is aiming for filling 187 Posts. Aspirants can apply for Job Openings before the Last Date which is until 5th September 2017. Interested candidates for the Watchman Posts at Food Corporation of India can apply through the online method at www.fci.gov.in.
FCI Recruitment 2017: Selection Procedure
The aspirants who are interested in the FCI Recruitment 2017 for the Watchman Posts are selected through Written Examination and Physical Endurance Test (PET) processes. The candidates selected for the Watchman Jobs at Food Corporation of India will be placed in Maharashtra. Applicants can get updated from the official website at www.fci.gov.in.
FCI Recruitment 2017: Detailed Knowledge
- Name of the Institute: Food Corporation of India
- Name of the Position: Watchman posts
- Number of Posts: 187 Post
- Issue Date of Application: 5th August 2017
- Last Date of Application: 5th September 2017
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.fci.gov.in
FCI Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for Watchman Posts must have completed 8th standard or more from a recognised Board or University.
- Age Limit for Watchman Posts should be from 18 years to 25 years as per the official website by the candidates aiming for FCI Recruitment 2017.