Staff Selection Commission has released SSC Admit Card 2017 on its official website that is www.ssc.nic.in. To download the result, the candidates have to enter their name and roll number through the official website
SSC Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission has announced SSC Admit Card 2017 on its official website- www.ssc.nic.in. The exam starts on 16th November 2017 to 31st October 2017. The hall ticket can be accessed 10-15 days before the test begins. The candidates who meet all eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification have applied for the posts, and now they are searching for the release of the hall ticket.
- Name of Exam: SSC MTS Exam
- Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission
- Date of the Exam: 16-09-2017 to 31-10-2017
- Category: SSC Admit Card 2017
- Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Status: Available Now
SSC Permission Letter 2017
Staff Selection Commission has released the job notification for the recruitment of Multitasking staff posts. Many interested and eligible candidates have applied for the posts before the last date. The candidates must bring the hall ticket at the time of exam as it is necessary to enter the exam hall. The candidates who have applied for the exam are eligible to download the hall ticket from the official website by using their date of birth and registration number.
SSC Call Letter 2017
The candidates who are going to appear for the exam can download the exam pattern from the official website which will help the candidates to score well in the exam. As a part of selection process, written exam and the interview will be conducted by the organisation. The candidates selected based on their performance in the written test conducted by the authority.
How to Download SSC Hall Ticket 2017
- Go to the official website of the organisation that is www.ssc.nic.in
- Then find the link for SSC Admit Card 2017
- Enter your date of birth, password and user ID number.
- Now the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- And finally get a print out of the same.