Bihar Staff Selection Commission Syllabus 2016
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released the Syllabus for the Bihar SSC Stenographer Exam 2016. The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to Download the Syllabus for the Exam. The candidates can start Preparing for the exam using the Syllabus for the Exam.
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Posts. There are almost 326 vacancies to be filled Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 9th November 2016.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Comprehension, Mental Ability, Logic Reasoning||50||50||2 hr 15 mins|
|2.||General Science and Maths||50||50|
The examination is conducted for a total of 150 marks. The pattern of question includes Comprehensive, Mental Ability, Logic Reasoning, General Science, Maths and General Studies. The examination is held for a total f 2.15 hours. The negative marking is done for each wrong attempt.
BSSC Steno Syllabus 2016
- Computer Knowledge.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time & Distance.
- Indian Constitution.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
- Puzzle Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Alphabet Test.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Eligibility Test.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Series Completion.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Figures and Pictures.
- Decision Making.
- Space Visualisation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Visual memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
The questions from all the above mentioned topics will be included in the test. The candidates attending the examination can have a look at the topics and prepare accordingly.