Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has actually given work alert for the recruitment of 189 Assistant Supervisors, Assistant Developer, Clerk, Junior Engineers & Legal Assistant jobs on direct employment & agreement basis.
Qualified candidates has the ability to use online from 17-12-2014 to 09-01-2015. Other specifics like age restriction, educational credentials, choice process & the best ways to use are given here …
Name of the Posts:
1. Asst Manager/ Electrical: 11 Posts
2. Asst Manager/ S&T: 05 Posts
3. Asst Manager/ HR: 04 Posts
4. Asst Manager/ Finance: 06 Posts
5. Asst Manager/ IT: 02 Posts
6. Asst Manager/ Operations: 05 Posts
7. Asst Manager/ Fire: 02 Posts
8. Asst Company Secretary: 01 Post
9. Asst Manager/ Corporate Communication: 01 Post
10. Asst Programmer: 28 Posts
11. Stenographer: 25 Posts
12. Junior Engineer (Civil): 50 Posts
13. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 20 Posts
14. Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom): 27 Posts
15. Legal Assistant: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 28 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxations are applicable as each the guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a minimum of 60 % marks in B.E/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics) specifically from a Govt. identified University/ Institute with a legitimate GATE score in 2014 for S.No-1 & 2, MBA or equivalent with minimum of 60 % marks for S.No-3, CA with minimum of 50 % marks for S.No-4, Masters degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Masters of Technology for S.No-5, B.E/ B.Tech or MBA with 60 % marks for S.No-6, B.Sc or equivalent for S.No-7, Company Secretary ship with minimal 50 % marks for S.No-8, Masters of Mass Communication & Journalism with minimal 60 % marks for S.No-9, B.Sc or Diploma for S.No-10, Graduate in any sort of discipline for S.No-11, Three years Diploma in Civil, Electrical & Electronics Engineering from acknowledged Institutes or matching for S.No-12 to 14, LLB with 50 % marks from an identified Institutes or National Law School for S.No-15 with pertinent encounters.
Selection Process: Candidates are picked based upon their performance in group discussion/ written examination/ skill test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates ought to have to pay a Non-refundable cost of ‘400/- (comprehensive of financial institution fees plus solution tax) for UR & OBC (consisting of Ex-servicemen) and SC/ ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable cost of 150/- (for handling cost simply, comprehensive of financial institution fees plus solution tax) for each post in any kind of branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Just, State Bank of India (SBI) has actually been authorized by DMRC to accumulate the application cost, in a specifically opened up DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
How you can Apply: Eligible candidates has the ability to apply online via the internet site www.delhimetrorail.com from 17-12-2014 to 09-01-2015 till 11:59 PM.
How to Apply Online:
1. Prior to using on-line candidates have to check recent passport size colour photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the internet site www.delhimetrorail.com.
3. Candidates are called for to have a legitimate personal email ID.
4. First candidates to visit the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and also click the web link “Career”.
5. Select the desired post and after that, candidates could open up the employment notification entitled “DMRC/OM/HR/ II/2014” & click “Continue”.
6. Candidates could thoroughly go through the job notice initially to let him/ her recognize the qualification, age criteria and so on
7. Make a settlement via SBI.
8. Banking Challan with Bank Reference Number (the referral number will be distinct) will be generated.
9. Banking Challan will certainly be created simply around 09-01-2015 (approximately 23.59 humans resources) from the day of problem of advertising campaign.
10. Fill up all the details & post the picture & signature as well as click on send switch.
11. Candidates are called for to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan for future usage.