Directorate of Health Services, Assam is going to release DHS Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018 on its official website – www.dhs.assam.gov.in. The candidates have to enter their date of birth and registration number to download the admit card from the official website
DHS Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018
Directorate of Health Services, Assam will declare DHS Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018 for Staff Nurse Exam. The candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website that is www.dhs.assam.gov.in. The authority is going to conduct the written test to fill Staff Nurse posts. All the eligible candidates can apply for the posts before the last date that is on 10th December 2018. No candidates can enter the exam hall without the hall ticket. The date of the exam will be updated soon on the official website.
- Name of Exam: Staff Nurse Exam
- Name of the Organisation: Directorate of Health Services, Assam
- Date of the Exam: Update Soon
- Category: DHS Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018
- Official website: www.dhs.assam.gov.in
- Status: Available Soon
DHS Assam Staff Nurse Permission Letter 2018
The candidates must download the hall ticket from the official website to attend the exam. From the hall ticket, you can find much information such as Exam date, Exam timing, Exam venue, registration number and some other important instructions. Many candidates have applied for Staff Nurse posts. Now the candidates are eagerly waiting for the release of the hall ticket.
DHS Assam Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2018
Directorate of Health Services, Assam will announce DHS Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018 on the official website. To appear for the further level of the selection process, the candidates have to score above cutoff marks. The selected candidates need to go through document verification as per the organisation rules.
How to Download DHS Assam Staff Nurse Call Letter 2018
- Visit the official website of the organisation that is www.dhs.assam.gov.in
- Then click on the link to DHS Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018
- Now mention your date of birth and registration number
- Then press submit button
- Now the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a hard copy of it and take it with you at the exam hall