Delhi Development Authority Recruitment
Delhi Development Authority welcomes application for the post of Law Officer, Engineer for covering a total available vacancy of 91 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 23rd January-2017.
Organisation: Delhi Development Authority
- Director – 03 posts
- Dy. Chief Account Officer – 08 posts
- Sr. Account Officer / Account Officer – 15 posts
- Assistant Vigilance Officer – 05 posts
- Under Secretary / Dy. Secretary – 01 post
- Welfare Officer – 01 post
- Welfare Inspector – 05 posts
- Sr. Law Officer – 04 posts
- Jr. Law Officer – 09 posts
- Assistant Engineer / Jr.Engineer – 12 posts
- Assistant – 28 posts
Total openings: 91
Education: The candidates applying for the post are expected to have completed Graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognised University.
Age Limit: Candidates aged up to 63 years are preferred for the recruitment.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.dda.org.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting online on or before the last date. The application reaching after the last date will get rejected. The hard copy must be taken for reference.
Last date to apply: 23rd January-2017