Chennai District Court Recruitment 2016
The Chennai District Court has released a notification for the recruitment of Reader, Examiner, Court Keeper, Office Assistant, Steno Typist Gr- III and various Posts. There are almost 47 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Applicants who met their Eligibility Criteria may apply through Offline on or before the last date 11th March 2016 up to 5:30 PM.
Chennai District Court
Chennai District Court is located in Tamil Nadu. The Court of Small Causes, Chennai exercises Powers under the Presidency Small Causes Courts Act, 1882. Tribunals for the trial of cases under Motor Vehicles Act and Rent Controllers for the City of Chennai also function from Small Causes Court. This Chennai Court presides over by the Chief Judge in the cadre of a District Judge.
- Reader- 02 Posts.
- Examiner- 01 Post.
- Senior Bailiff- 02 Posts.
- Junior Bailiff- 07 Posts.
- Shroff- 01 Post.
- Assistant Shroff- 01 Post.
- Machine Operator (Xerox Machine Operator)- 01 Post.
- Court Keeper- 02 Posts.
- Office Assistant (OA)- 19 Posts.
- Masalchi- 01 Post.
- Watchman- 01 Post.
- Steno Typist Grade- III- 09 Posts.
- For Posts 1- 8: Candidates must have completed 10th Class.
- For Post 9: Aspirants should possess 8th Class for Chennai Court Asst Recruitment 2016.
- For Post 10, 11: Applicants can read and write.
- For Post 12: Aspirants should pass 10th Class with Type Writing Senior in English and Tamil, Shorthand English & Tamil Senior.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
Name of the Organisation: Chennai District Court.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant, Steno Typist and Various Posts.
Total Vacancies: 47 Posts.
Job Location: Chennai.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in.
Last Date: 11.03.2016.
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Category: Government Job.
Selection Process: Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in Interview conducted by Chennai District Court
Pay Scale: For Posts 1- 5, 12: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay and For Posts 6- 11: Rs 4800/- to Rs. 10000/- with Grade pay.
Application Fee: No need to pay an Application fee for Chennai District Court Recruitment 2016.
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the official Website
- Click on the link for Chennai District Court Recruitment 2016
- Read all the Notifications given on the Website
- Download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: The Registrar, Court of Small Causes, Madras High Court Campus, Chennai- 600 104