Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016
The Bihar Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Anudeshak (Instructor) post. There are almost 1278 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 19th July 2016. The Interested candidates can visit the Official Website to get the Further details about the recruitment.
The candidates need to check out the Eligibility requirements for the post before applying for the post. The candidates need to possess ITI/ Diploma with the relevant certificate from recognised institution. And the age limit should between 21 years to 37 years. The Interested candidates can apply for the Post through Online Mode. And they can submit the online application till 22nd July.
Bihar Staff selection commission
The Bihar Staff selection commission is an India’s government organisation to conduct the examinations for recruit the most eligible and appropriate candidates for the different vacancies. The authority conducts many exams to recruit the eligible candidates for different sectors. A huge number of candidates apply for the jobs in Bihar staff selection commission.
- Diploma: 696 Posts
- ITI/Engineering: 582 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess ITI/ Diploma with the relevant certificate from recognised institution.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years
- 40 years for OBC/BC and 42 years for SC/ST & other candidates.
Name of the Organisation: Bihar Staff selection commission
Name of the Posts: Anudeshak (Instructor) post.
Number of Vacancies: 1278 vacancies
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: the candidates can register until 19th July, they can submit the online application till 22nd July.
Application Fee: All candidates have to pay Rs.750/- and for SC/ST candidates of Bihar will have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview followed by the written examination.
Pay scale: the selected candidates will get a monthly pay as per the rules and regulation of the Organisation. Kindly refer the Official Notification to get further details
Procedure to Apply for BSSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for BSSC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Eligible and Interested candidates click on the Link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any errors
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Pay the Application fee for particular post
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use